- Audio of then-ambassador of Egypt to the United States Nabil Fahmy's February 21, 2006, program at The Commonwealth Club of California: "U.S.-Egypt Relations"
- In 2007, Michael Oren discussed "America and the Middle East"; watch the video.
- Jordanian diplomat Marwan Muasher spoke at The Club in 2008 on the need for moderates in the Middle East; watch the video.
- Syrian ambassador to the United States Imad Moustapha addressed U.S.-Arab engagement in the Middle East at a 2007 Club program; watch the video.
- Read the speech of Jordanian King Abdullah II, who accepted Inforum's 21st Century award on April 16, 2004.
Paul Krugman: I was right — Trump's trillion-dollar infrastructure plan is a sham - Raw Story - Raw Story *Paul Krugman: I was right — Trump's trillion-dollar infrastructure plan is a sham* *Raw Story* Paul Krugman speaks to The *Commonwealth Club o...